Established in 1956, the City Livery Yacht Club isn’t just for mariners and boat owners, it’s for anyone who enjoys the water and mixing with nautical people.
We have no fixed clubhouse, but by kind permission, the Royal Thames Yacht Club allows us to hold many of our gatherings, meetings and AGM at their Clubhouse in Knightsbridge. Social events are organised throughout the year (see our Programme of Events) at some of the country’s most prestigious venues. Events are geared towards Livery members and their families who enjoy being afloat, simply messing about with boats and social conviviality.
Recent events include:
- Fitting Out Dinner every Spring
- Presentation Dinner in Cowes each May
- Commodore’s Dinner at the Royal Yacht Squadron each September
- Laying Up Dinner each Autumn
Regattas and Rallies
- Cowes Regatta – May
- Commodore’s Special Event – September
Membership Benefits include:–
- Exclusively for Liverymen, Freemen of Livery Companies and Freemen of the Guild of Freeman
- Permission to fly a ‘Defaced Blue Ensign’ (Click Here)
- A programme of events to engage all the family
- Sailing, dining and socialising opportunities in some exclusive venues
- A modest annual subscription of £70